Friday, April 30, 2010

IMAC Testimonials

"IMAC is a great place to improve one's physical conditioning and self-discipline in a relaxed and enjoyable environment."
Steve - Stock Trader

"More than an amazing physical workout, I've found a means to understand my body, my mind, and the nature of spiritual evolution."
Cindy - Writer

"TKD has changed the way my body and soul behave. I have learned things that I thought were impossible too with my arms, legs, hands, and mind. I became attached to all the people."
Robin - Product Manager

"The instructors are wonderful. They have amazing skills and talent and are always there to help with patience and understanding and great senses of humor."
Cara - Designer

"The teaching process here is encouraged so strongly by the teachers that it is always interesting and fun. We have a great group."
Christine - CEO

"Tae Kwon Do at International Martial Arts Center has provided me with a sense of inner peace and tranquility at the end of, often stressful workdays."
Heidi - Photo Editor

"Thank you for the inner peace"!
Stephanya - Actress

"My health and physical condition have improved tremendously. At age 43 I feel (and look) like 23."
Bernard - Studio Manager

"Training at IMAC has been an extremely rewarding experience - both physically and spiritually."
Audrey - Investment Banker

"Learning the martial arts has given me a sense of patience, self-control and physical power. I have more control over my life than before starting to train, and a lifetime to improve and excel in the art of myself."
Jeremy - Executive Internet Producer

"This school for me is an amazing and encouraging place to learn "The Way" of a true martial artist."
Cindy - Model/Actress

"Two years ago a doddering senile old man muffed and puffed his way up those 19 steps into the IMAC School . His blood pressure was soaring and all his arteries were clogged. After two exhausting years, he can at least remember his own name. The 19 steps are a breeze, blood pressure dropped to normal, and the blood flows freely through those aging arteries."
Gerald - Film Editor

No comments: